Monday, April 29, 2013

Back From Dago and Goodies in the Mail

I got back from San Diego at about 1 a.m. this morning, only to turn around and come into work at 6 this morning to get caught up.  When I walked in, I found a treasure of goodies on my desk (via eBay).  Here are a few:


I landed a few base on-card autos including Yasmani Grandal, Scott Diamond, Jordan Zimmerman (courtesy of Andrew's Box Break), Vida Blue and Jeurys Familia.


I also pulled another Adam Jones mini-relic (wonder what the odds of that are?) while out in Dago, which is cool.  I traded the first one I had to William over at foul bunt.  Also included in the new additions to my relic collection were a Jake Peavy framed mini featuring pin striping, a Matt Cain base relic (again, thanks to Andrew's Box Break), and an Ian Kinsler base relic and mini relic framed.  These are but few of many.

While in Dago, I knocked another stadium off my "To-Visit" list - Petco Park.  We watched the Padre's beat the Brewers.  Low scoring yet wild game.  Carlos Quentin hit a monster home run (watch it here) that was officially measured at 397' but would have landed about 450 feet had it not been for the building.  The game ended on a runner interference call at the plate.  Strangest thing I've ever seen.  Anyway, here are some pics from the stadium.





No comments:

Post a Comment