Monday, May 13, 2013

Random stop at a semi-LCS

I was in DFW this weekend and happened across a card shop that I had never been to before. I was able to grab a couple cards for my PC's. I also received yet another eBay purchase in the mail.

2012 Topps Chrome Blue Parallel - Mike Napoli
This was the first of two I picked up at the semi-LCS.  It's a 2012 Topps Chrome Mike Napoli Blue Parallel.  There's really nothing special about it.  It's a basic card with a blue border. The lack of a unique characteristic was reflected in its price. In other words, it didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

1972 Topps #609 - Tom Grieve - PSA Graded 9
This 1972 Topps Tom Grieve is the second card I picked up. I already have this card, but I didn't have a graded one. It wasn't terribly expensive either, so I grabbed it. In case you are wondering, Grieve is the Rangers' color commentator, so his cards are probably more readily available in this area than others.

2012 Topps Triple Threads Relics - Mike Napoli - 8/27
This is my eBay pickup.  2012 Topps Triple Threads Mike Napoli Relic, numbered 8/27. These Triple Threads cards are pretty nice, and the low numbering makes them appealing (at least to me). I'm happy to have this one join the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment