Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Trade Mail!

Today I received three trade packages, and they were killer. Here they are in no particular order.

First, I received a package from Kyle D. over at Nolan's Dugout. I sent him some Topps Chrome White Sox, and he went way above and beyond in sending me a return package:


What you see before you are 55 cards for my miscellaneous set needs! Thanks for the incredible help, Kyle!

I also received a package from William over at foul bunt. A couple weeks ago, I sent him a card I found at my LCS that I thought he needed. In return, he sent me some set needs AND a card that I have been wanting to knock off my top 10 list for a while:


This is the photo variation of Yu Darvish's card from 2013 Gypsy Queen. It is beautiful.  I can't thank you enough, William!

Last, but certainly not least, I received a couple cards from Weston of Fantastic Catch. He contacted me about a couple Heritage Minor League autos that I had, and this is what he sent in return:



That beauty on top is a 2013 Pro Debut Joey Gallo Gold Parallel, numbered 18 of 50! How sick is that?! He also included the awesome 2012 Nelson Cruz Gold Sparkle...I forgot how much I liked those cards.

That's it for now. I will have more cards to post about as the week progresses...I went on an eBay and COMC bender last week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment