Tuesday, March 18, 2014

2014 Gypsy Queen Half-Case Break Now Closed!!!

Thanks from Brian at PATP, the break is closed! Brian bought three teams to help me out - Brian, I'll find something nice to send you!

So there it is! Now I'm going to start collecting money, so send me a gift payment via PayPal to judsonmeeks AT gmail Dot com and I'll mark it on the list. Please get it to me as soon as possible - I won't be able to order the boxes until all payments are received!

Thanks again to everyone who is participating!

Claimed Teams
2. Braves - Chris Mays (PAID)
3. O's - PATP (PAID)
5.Cubs - Dutch (PAID)
7. Reds - Guntha17 (PAID)
10. Tigers - Jimmy (PAID)
11. Astros - Bru
13. Angels - PATP (PAID)
14. Dodgers - defgav (PAID)
16. Brewers - Tony L. (PAID)
19. Yankees - defgav (PAID)
21. Phillies - Brad (Brad's Blog) (PAID)
22. Pirates - Nate Bell
24. Giants - arpsmith (PAID)
28. Rangers - PATP (PAID)
30. Nats - Judson (PAID)


Teams That Will Be Randomized
1. DBacks
4. Red Sox
6. White Sox
8. Indians
9. Rockies
12. Royals
15. Marlins
17. Twins
18. Mets
20. A's
23. Padres
25. Mariners
26. Cardinals
27. Rays
29. Blue Jays

6 comments:

  1. Payment sent! (Did you receive the cards i sent last week?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, paid up here. Are you going to randomize in advance, or wait till the break? Anxious to see who I get! Some popular teams left over. Surprised to see the Bosox, Cardinals, and Mets not picked up, in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, I'm paid up here too. I'm interested to see what my second team will be. Since I'm a Milwaukee guy, I'll probably get either the Twins, the Cardinals, or the White Sox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should wait until everyone pays to do the Randimization. If someone backs out that could throw things out if whack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have my payment. Thanks Judson.

    ReplyDelete