Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Help A Blogger Out

So, in this seemingly never ending pursuit of the Jackson rainbow, expensive cards are going to come into play at some point. It appears as though I have reached that point.

I don't need many autographs, but those I do need are a bit pricey. I've decided that if I can grab one of the purple refractor autos (numbered to 10), I will be satisfied. No need for a red or the superfractor.

In order to get that card, I'm going to need funds. This is where you come in.

At first, I considered a Kickstarter campaign, but that seemed a tad unethical. So I did what any card collector does periodically: I went through my collection and listed a bunch of cards I can live without on eBay.

So go visit my seller's page. Most of the cards start at 99 cents! You can't beat that with a stick!

So thanks again for reading (and buying!)!

1 comment:

  1. I'm bidding on your two Harper cards, so we'll see how that goes Good luck on the auto!

    ReplyDelete