Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Some Additions to the Nick Martinez PC

When Series 2 dropped, it happened to have one of my PC guys in it. Nick Martinez started the year off swimmingly, but has since fallen off the wagon. This is both a blessing and a curse: his cards have come back down to earth in terms of price, but the Rangers could really use the ace-like stuff he showed earlier in the year.

Anyway, let's look at some cards.


This is the acetate parallel, numbered to 10.


The reverse side of the acetate. Big fan of the stained-glass effect in the background.


This is the snow parallel. I think it is technically called the "snow camo" parallel, but let's face it: we aren't exactly going to war with sea lions in Alaska, so I don't understand the need for "snow camo."


The traditional black parallel.


And the silver framed parallel numbered to 20.

I still need the pink, gold and rainbow foil variations, so if you have any, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment