Friday, August 7, 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen....GINT-A-CUFFS VII Packs 1-4!!!

Now that the summer sessions are finally over (outside of some research I still have to do), I can get back to blogging! I'm stoked for Gint-A-Cuffs VII, though I'm sure I won't win.

But that's enough jibber jabber. Let's get to it! I'll be showing the entire pack, but only listing cards that scored points.

Pack 1

-1 McCann Mini (Yankee)
+2 Great Scott! Insert 
Pack Total: 1 Point

Pack 2

+2 Chris Sale (FP List)
+2 Menagerie of the Mind Insert
Pack Total: 4 Points

Pack 3

+1 Magna Carta
+2 Starting Points Insert - Pence
Pack Total: 3 Points

Pack 4

-1 Ivan Drago
+4 Starting Points Insert - Bumgarner (FP List & Insert)
+3 A. Sanchez SP Mini
Pack Total: 6 Points

Running Total: 14 Points

I would call that "stumbling out of the gates".....

No comments:

Post a Comment