Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cards From P-Town!!!!

I'm WAAAAAAY behind on posting. Grad school has been eating me alive, so when I get home, I haven't really been doing much in the way of collecting...and that includes posting here. I'm trying to rectify that, but I make no guarantees.

A while back, before the Cubs won it all, our good friend P-Town Tom of the now former "Waiting 'Til Next Year" blog sent me a stack of Rangers cardboard, which I am more than grateful for (if you're interested, you can go here to learn about the new name of Tom's blog).

Tom also indulged me on another project I have wanted to do, which I haven't forgotten about, Tom! I promise!

As I'm currently sitting in my advanced theory class, I don't have a ton of time today. Therefore, I'm going to share the cards that Tom sent over without much detail. Tom, I apologize - but know that I am really thankful for them!!!








4 comments:

  1. Cool cards, especially that Derek Holland Chrome blue. My first blogger trade was with Tom..great guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sapphire Parallel /250 from the online-only release. Love those things.

      Delete
  2. Man, I sure hope Gallo gets a shot this year... he's a masher!
    Judson, I wish you happy holidays and hope you get a nice respite from grad school!

    ReplyDelete