Sunday, March 29, 2015

More eBay Randomness

My mom is terrible about being unorganized. She is notorious for starting a file for a project, only to start a second one and never keep everything together.

Why do I mention this? Well, because I evidently inherited that trait (and if you know me, that drives me crazy). I was looking through some folders and found a second "scanned" folder with some cards that I have yet to post.

So....let's look at those.


First, I snagged this 2014 Topps Supreme Supreme Stylings orange auto numbered to 15. I like the Supreme concept, but these cards seem to be subject to chipping more than any other.


I also grabbed a pink parallel from 2014 Topps Update of Nick Martinez.


Here's the entire reason I found that second folder: I was searching for this card! It's a red refractor from 2013 Bowman Chrome of my boy Matty Harrison. This one is numbered 4 of 5!


Standard gold parallel from 2013 Topps, numbered to 2013 (duh).


And lastly. the pink parallel from 2013 Topps. I can't believe that I had these and forgot about the second folder. Oh well, it is what it is.

I hope everyone had a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment