Monday, March 2, 2015

The USPS Makes Me Nauseous

A couple weeks back, I posted about my 2015 Topps S1 jumbo box. In it, I pulled a David Cone auto and a Dillon Gee framed parallel numbered to 20. I decided to send those to Keith over at the Homerun Apple.

I almost got sick when Keith sent me this picture:


This is the first time I've had something like this happen.

It looks to me like someone deliberately tore the envelope open. That's pretty shitty (pardon the language).

Keith, I'm terribly sorry. I am looking for replacements to send your way now.

12 comments:

  1. No worries on replacements. Whenever you open up stuff again and pull Mets is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Post Office has been on a roll lately. It always sucks to have cards damaged or lost in transit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive seen that and had that happen to me before.
    Terrible feeling.
    Sorry to both parties

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks. I've received a number of damaged packages, but the cards have always been inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man it seems like the postal system isn't even trying anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a ripped up bubble mailer. That's a new one to me. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Submit a complaint through the USPS website, a rep is supposed to get in contact with you within a day or two. I had a card I shipped out in November go missing and the rep told me that all of these damaged and lost items are supposed to go to a mail recovery center and if you can describe the items they may be able to find them.

    I had no luck and gave up but the card I shipped out was only an $8 card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a normal day for the post office

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been fortunate. Any time I've gotten a ripped envelope, everything was inside.

    ReplyDelete