Friday, April 17, 2015

An Oddball For The Matty H PC

I love Heritage. I don't think that is a big secret. However, I can't stand the damn ad panels that some boxes carry. The width of three cards, they are just plain awkward. How the hell am I supposed to store them?

Needless to say, I generally don't keep these. This year, I pulled an ad panel featuring Masahiro Tanaka, so naturally, I sent it to the Lost Collector.

Just a bit ago, AJ tweeted this out:



That's a sick Pudge on top, with a nice Juan Gone beneath. I can't wait to find out what's below!

But this all started with a conversation on ad panels and how much I generally dislike them.

So naturally, I bought one:


This one hails from 2009 Heritage. As you can see, it features Matty H sandwiched between a washed-up Miguel Tejada and a pitcher from the Braves that I've never heard of (that, in itself, is pretty shocking...usually the Braves are stacked with stars at the pitching position).

This is actually the second panel Harrison appeared on in 2009 Heritage. I'm still trying to find the first one.

So there you have it, my first panel. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day while I try to figure out how to store this damn card....

1 comment: