Thursday, April 30, 2015

Another COMC Record

Back in March, I posted about my largest COMC purchase ever. It was all of 19 cards.

I just beat it by 13 cards.

That's right, I just had a 32-card order from COMC. You remember this tweet:
I realize that that's a number that isn't even close to what some of y'all have ordered. I'm working on stepping up my game, though. Anyway, the purchase will be split into four different posts, as it covered four disting collections.

First, for my new Martin Perez PC that I mentioned a few days ago:


I started with this 2011 Heritage. And I can't just get one...

...I had to grab the blue tint version, too.


I also decided to grab this Pro Debut relic. Not shabby, but not as pretty as...


...this Future's Game Relic! But wait, it isn't as pretty as...


...This Future's Game blue relic! Yeah, I know, it's a gimmick. But if you don't know that I love parallels by now, I don't know what to tell you.


Speaking of parallels, here are a couple green parallels: from 2012 Bowman Platinum (above) and 2014 Topps Series 1 (below).


But I didn't stop there! Here's the purple parallel from 2014 Topps Series 1....

And the red foil parallel from the same set.


Not a bad start for the PC. Check back later for the follow-up!

1 comment: