Sunday, July 24, 2016

Another Tate Added To The Collection

A little while back, I posted about a few Dylan Tate cards that I recently acquired. Tate was the Rangers' 2015 first round pick, drafted number 4 overall. He should be part of a pretty special rotation in the future, assuming he doesn't get dealt.

2016 Bowman Inception hit the streets last week (or the week before, I can't remember). For whatever reason, these cards don't sell for nearly as much as traditional Bowman Chrome autos, so I keep an eye out for a deal.

That's exactly what I found in this Tate parallel, numbered to 99:


I snagged this for less than three bucks! Happy to have it.

I will say that I don't care for the background design for this year's card. I don't really get the relation between space and baseball. Previous designs featured baseball themed backgrounds and non-baseball backgrounds. However, the non-baseball backgrounds were at least of clounds and felt pretty generic. These are just hideous.

Either way, when you can get an on-card auto of a top-5 pick for less than a Lincoln, you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment