Friday, November 29, 2013

The Daily List - November 29, 2013


  1. It's official - I'm starting an Anthony Rendon PC. I noticed over the weekend that I've got quite a few cards of the Nats' second baseman and I even have a saved search for him on eBay. Might as well go ahead an make it official. I have a few old girlfriends that would have appreciated that level of commitment. Ha!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  2. Speaking of "looking at cards over the weekend," I went back through my 2013 Bowman set from the early release this year. I thought I had that one finished; however, when actually thumbing through the cards, I found some holes. Help me out with these, please!
    1. Pro set - 22, 48, 161
    2. Prospects - 12, 25
    3. Prospects Chrome - 1
  3. Marcus over at all the way to the backstop is working on putting together the 50-card 1971 mini insert set from 2013 Topps Update. If you have some of the cards he needs, do him a solid and send them his way.
  4. Lastly, I know that I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been shared, but what is up with this Topps Redemption nonsense??? I've been waiting for an eternity for a few cards. Last week, I checked the website, and it changed three times over the span of an hour. What the crap, man??



That's it for today's hit list. Again, I'm looking for feedback about how to make my blog better, more user-friendly and more reader interactive. Leave me a note in the comments! I'm going to a concert tonight, one of my favorite bands since high school called Taproot. So I leave you with this to melt your face!




2 comments:

  1. You should upload your player pc's. I have some Rendon stuff I could send you, i will try to go through my stuff tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug! And for the two more that you sent me along with the blue Denorfia. Awesome awesome. Have a good time at the show, haven't been to a concert in way too long, well over a year.

    ReplyDelete