Monday, December 2, 2013

Surprise In My Mailbox

My mailbox had a very nice surprise inside today. Chris R. from the Raz Card Blog sent me a ton of 2013 Bowman Chrome, along with a few team set needs.

When I say "a ton," I mean 35 cards. That is a lot, and they are all very appreciated.

Appreciated so much, in fact, that I sorted and collated them over my lunch break before taking a picture. He officially finished off the prospects side of the set, leaving only a few handfuls of pros that I need.

I know, I'm a terrible person. But Chris, I am sincerely thankful, my friend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I found myself with a couple of boxes of Bowman Chrome and no real desire to collect the set, so I thought there might be something in there you could use. It would have been nice to kill off a bit more of your want list, but there aren't a lot of veteran cards per box in that product.

    ReplyDelete