Saturday, December 21, 2013

Under Construction!

I'm going to apologize in advance.

This coming week, I'm going to be making some changes on this blog, specifically to my player collection pages. So there may or may not be a bit of post flooding on your homepage timeline.

Also, I've got tons of singles from 2013 Topps (S1, S2, US), Allen & Ginter, Gypsy Queen, Bowman, Bowman Platinum and Bowman Chrome, as well as 2012 A&G, Bowman Draft Picks and a few others, that I am looking to get rid of. If you have needs, please link to your needs page in the comments and I will do the best I can to work on knocking some of those out.

Finally, if there is a change to this blog that you would like to see or that you think would be beneficial to me (especially if it makes the blog ore efficient - I'm an efficiency nut), PLEASE let me know! I'm always trying to make this blog better, and your input is the key to that!

If I don't talk to you before then, Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I only need BP19, Carson Kelly, from Bowman (first run) to finish my set. Any chance you might have an extra copy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he doesn't have the Carson Kelly card, I just pulled one out of my extras box that I could send to you.

      Delete