Monday, December 30, 2013

Some Catching Up To Do...Part 2

The second half of my post about Christmas cards begins with 2013 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects. I was fortunate to receive a hobby box of the said product, and it didn't disappoint.


The second pack I opened had this Aaron Sanchez red ice parallel, numbered 6 of 25. I don't know much about him, but this is the first red ice I have pulled. I like these cards a lot.


I also pulled this green refractor parallel of Austin Nicely. I believe it is numbered to 75, but I'm not completely positive (I left the cards at home - I'm currently at my office).

The auto from my box was also of the green refractor variety:


Mr. Ryder Jones (cool name, numbered 69 of 75. This and the Sanchez are currently listed on eBay. But, as with the other cards I have listed, if they don't sell, I am more than happy to trade them!

My last box was the jumbo Bowman Chrome. It promises three autos. First, let's see the color that was included inside:


Edwin Encarnacion purple, Jered Weaver Blue and Melky Mesa black refractors. All currently available for trade.

And now the moment you have all been waiting for....


Three prospects who I have never heard of. Two Tigers and a Padre. And a scanner that can't pick up names, making me look stupid in the process because I can't remember their names. Awesome. Anyway, they are all available.

I have a couple more things to share, but they will have to wait until a later date.

Happy New Year everybody!

1 comment: