Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Daily List - December 4, 2013


  1. I've mentioned him once, but I want to mention him again - if you haven't given Alex over at Chavez Ravining a read, you should do it. The guy has some great info and is an amazing trade partner. He has single-handedly crushed my 2013 Topps Flagship needs (minus one card). So go give him a read and a follow, then work out a deal with him. You will be much better off for doing it.
  2. As my time back in the hobby passes, I find my tastes changing. While I once wanted every Ranger card I could get my hands on, now I see that my tastes have narrowed greatly. For instance, with the inevitability of Nelson Cruz moving to another team drawing closer, I realize that I'm only interested in cards in which he is wearing a Rangers uniform. Furthermore, for some of my lesser interest, i.e. Ian Kinsler, my interest in their cards dissipates altogether. Therefore, I'm left with cards like this one that I feel compelled to move. Although I do really like this one.                                                                                                                            
  3. I noticed last night that my Rendon collection is growing steadily, especially in the autograph department. 
  4. A couple weeks ago, Brad over at Brad's Blog sent me a ridiculous package that far exceeded what I sent him. Like Alex, Brad is a damn good trade partner, so if you aren't already following his blog, go do it now. And Brad, I finally have a nice little surprise for you! Be expecting it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment