Monday, December 16, 2013

The Daily List - December 16, 2013


  1. This is my first "offseason" in collecting, so to speak. With no new (affordable) products coming out, I feel like I'm just sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Fortunately, my mom decided she wanted to do the gift-giving thing for Christmas this year (we haven't exchanged gifts since I was in high school, so I told her I just wanted some baseball cards. I will have some boxes to break next week!
  2. Seriously, if you haven't got in touch with Alex over at Chavez Ravining for a trade, you are doing yourself a serious disservice. We ironed out a trade last night in less than 30 minutes. The guy is crazy easy to work with, and he gives out points for various things that go toward prizes. Why aren't you in on this yet? 
  3. Speaking of Chavez Ravining, he's woking on an ambitious project - to put together the 2013 Topps Chrome rainbow for all Dodger players featured in the set. If you have any, help him out.
  4. Speaking of Rainbows, you may have noticed I created a post for my 2013 Topps Chrome AJP Rainbow. I've decided that since he's a one-year wonder in Texas, this would be the extent of my PC for him. I have the atomic, red, gold, sepia and XFractor refractors. I have the black, blue, purple and base refractors on the way. That means I just need the superfractor (yeah, right), the pink, camo and orange refractors to complete the rainbow out. I doubt anyone has the super, pink or camo, but maybe you have the orange. If so, let me know. I'd love to take it off your hands.
  5. By the time I finished typing that paragraph, I won a camo refractor for my rainbow. Nice!
  6. Georgia isn't on my mind, but I want to share the song with y'all anyway. My weekend was very slow and full of great music, including listening to some Ray Charles. It's good for the soul.


1 comment: