Monday, November 3, 2014

A New Post...Say What?

I feel like my posting has slowed to a trickle in recent weeks. Every time I sit down to write one, I feel like I'm always beginning with "I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while..." Well, no apologies this time. I'm a jerk like that, you know.

Anyway, I got a new card to add to the growing Luke Jackson PC today. Check, check it out:


The cyan plate from 2014 Heritage Minors! It was reasonably priced, so I snatched it up. I feel like the best time to buy cards is during the offseason...prices always seem to plummet. And though I miss baseball, I am completely okay with paying half what the card would cost during the season.

This is the sixth Jackson 1/1 I've added to my collection. I'm hopimng he makes the Rangers roster out of Spring training so that he has some cards in the flagship set next year (Series 2 I would assume). Think of all the pretty colors I would be able to chase!

1 comment: