Friday, May 6, 2016

LCS Owner comes Through Again

A couple weeks ago, I posted about how my LCS owner came through and provided me with a 2003 Bowman Chrome Draft gold refractor of Matt Harrison he found when he remodeled his shop.

His shop must be built on a cardboard gold mine.

I went in a little while back to get some top loaders and penny sleeves. We were talking and he walked into his office. He came out with this:


Matt Harrison 2008 Bowman Draft Orange Refractor numbered to 25!

I'm convinced that he has a Matt Harrison superfractor in the shop somewhere....

How awesome is this?!?!?!?! I'm to the point where the remaining cards I need seem to be pretty scarce, and he's has provided me with two of the rarer cards!

Anyway, back to school. Finals week awaits. Hope everyone is well!

3 comments: