Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Case of the Missing Smile

A few weeks ago, I posted that I happened to have some retail luck in pulling this:


In the comments, P-Town Tom asked something that was on my mind, also: do all of Randle's Fan Favorites autographs have the smiley face?

A couple weeks went by and I was able to pick up this blue parallel:


This card also had the smiley face!

I decided to create a saved eBay search to let me know when a new Randle card was posted so I could see if there were any without the smiley face.

I waited and found nothing. Nothing, that is, until last week:


Smiley-face-less Randle is now mine!

4 comments:

  1. Nope, I'm sure it's SSP no smiley parallel!
    Once the card world figures it out Judson can pad his retirement account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should corner the market on these smiley cards. astute observation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations... you found the 1 of a kind smile-free variation! Both of mine have the smiley face :(

    ReplyDelete