Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Trades! Packages From The Lost Collector And P-Town Tom!

I received a couple PWEs a while back and haven't had the chance to scan the cards. I finally did it and now it is time to give some credit where credit is due!

First up, The Lost Collector sent me a couple of sweet Pudge cards form 2017 Archives:



I really can't get enough of Pudge...which is a good thing, because he seems to be one of Topps' go-to guys, especially in a Rangers uniform!

Next up, P-Town Tom sent some sweet signed cardboard my way:





Did I mention that the signatures come from some of the best players in franchise history?! Witt and McDowell are remembered fondly, and Hough and Sunny are in the Rangers Hall of Fame!

Thanks Tom!!

2 comments:

  1. I owe you a bigger mailing at some point, but glad to send something smaller for now.

    Sweet autos from Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them! I didn't know Hough and Sundberg were in the Rangers HOF. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete