Sunday, August 25, 2013

2013 Allen & Ginter Needs Updated

Hello my friends! I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend! I certainly have.

I've updated my Needs List for 2013 A&G. Surprisingly, I only need 12 of the short prints. If you have anything I need, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to work something out with you.

On that note, I've also decided to **attempt** to build a set of the 2013 A&G ad back minis.  I still need most of the them, and I foresee this as a long-term project. You can see what I need here.  Again, if you have something I need, let's work out a trade!

Lastly, my tradeables list for this year's A&G is growing. Check it out and see what I've got. I will be more than happy to unload these cards to help you along with your set.

That's it for this post. Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment