First up, this 2013 Triple Threads Nelson Cruz "Boomstick" auto/relic:
This is the gold parallel numbered 3 of 9. Fits nicely into my Cruz PC. The only thing that bothers me is the slight misplacement of the middle patch. If you look closely, you can see that the top edge of the patch is visible in the "M". I'm not sure if it shifted after packaging or if if was placed in there like that. Regardless, I still like it.
As beautiful as that card is, this was my favorite in today's mail.
This is officially my first booklet card in my collection. Normally, I don't waste money on Panini cards because of the lack of logos. It bother me. However, this card just looks...classy. After MY announced his retirement, I figured I should pick up a few cards for my collection. What better way to start than this one???
Moving on from mail, I have a few updates. A few of you have contacted me about a trade. I haven't forgotten, I've just been swamped. So, here we go:
- Douglas Corti - I mailed a package to you earlier this week.
- JediJeff - I'm going to try to mail out the miscut buyback I received tomorrow. If you could, email me your address. judsonmeeks AT gmail DOT com.
- ARPSmith - The Giants Power Players will be in the mail toorrow.
- Brian (PATP) - The Votto topper will come soon...trying to find a safe way to ship it
- Dutch Card Guy - Saem with the cabinet cards - looking for a safe way to ship them.
- Brad - The Cepeda relic will be in the mail tomorrow.
- Tom (Angels, In Order) - I will try to get the Cron card in the mail tomorrow...I'm looking for your address.
I think that catches me up. If we have discussed a trade and I have agreed to send you something but haven't listed it here, please leave me a comment so I can get it out to you, I promise I didn't mean to forget!