Monday, February 17, 2014

When the Digital Age Lashes Out

First, if anyone has JediJeff's mailing address, I would greatly appreciate if you would email it to me. I have a card to send to him. 

When I moved back to my hometown to work, I decided that I want to "digitally regress," in that I didn't want Internet at my home. Previously, I've had it everywhere I've lived. Inevitably, it leads to an increased workload (I always end up working in the weekends when I should be relaxing) or an increase in wasted time (staying up too late playing Call if Duty with my college buddies).

Therefore, I rely on my office internet to get me through the work day and to get my blogging in. 

Well, today my office internet is down. I can still work on our network, but I can't update my blog and share the awesome addition to a PC that I picked up Saturday, nor can I share a pretty sweet exhibit I visited in Dallas. 

I'm sure you are wondering why I don't just post an update on my phone. Well, the app lacks formatting options, so everything comes out looking weird. I don't like it. You would think that the Blogger app would be better than this...but what do I know. 

Anyway, just needed to vent. I think y'all are really going to like the things I have to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment