Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rendons For Sale, Topps Rangers and A Few Other Things

A few weeks ago, I mused about my fading interest in a few of my PC's, specifically my Anthony Rendon PC. Well, the time has come for me to make a decision. And that decision is...

I'm ending my Rendon Chrome Auto PC. I'm going to be selling those cards, so if you are interested, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out. As for the remaining cards, I'm going to keep them (for now). I have enjoyed grabbing the Bowman Chrome and Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects rainbows together, so we'll see how that goes. However, if those cards interest you, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

My primary PC's - the ones I am actively collecting - will be, in no particular order, Nelson Cruz (in a Rangers uni), Bryce Harper, Joey Gallo, Jordan Zimmermann and Yu Darvish.
--------------------
Speaking of personal collections, I've had my Ranger team set collecting on hiatus for a couple months. I just don't have it in me to go run down all of these random sets from Grandma's Bakery in 1976 and Pete's Dairy Rangers team set from 1987 (those aren't real sets, but I hope you get my drift). However, I don't want to completely stop collecting team sets, so I've some to a compromise. Since Topps is the only company allowed to use logos, and since I don't want logo-less cards in my collection, I'm going to confine my team set collection to Topps. This sucks - I'm really starting to dislike Topps - but my hatred for logo-free baseball cards is greater than that of Topps. I'll be editing my Ranger Team Sets page soon to reflect my collection changes.
--------------------
We are getting closer to the 2014 Gypsy Queen street date. I still need people to sign up for my break. I'm not getting a very good turnout for this break. What am I doing wrong? Y'all are my target audience - tell me how to make it better so that I can get six more people to sign up. I appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in taking those Rendon's off your hands. My Paypal is very low right now so if you are only selling it will be a while before I add more to the pot. If you could send me a list and the ballpark you are thinking of my email is klandersen at yahoo com

    ReplyDelete