Thursday, February 27, 2014

Some New Additions to the Nelson Cruz PC

First, a big thanks to Guntha from Ballcards in the Basement and Tony L. from Off Hiatus Baseball Cards for joining my 2014 Gypsy Queen half-case break! We only need 4 more, so sign up now!
-------------------------------------------------
This week has seen some a few additions to my Nelson Cruz PC, all of which I am a big fan of. The first came to me via a trade with Andrew of Need More Cardboard:


This is my first Allen & Ginter Cruz auto - and I love it. There is just something about these mini framed autos that I really enjoy. Thanks, Andrew!

The next two pieces I acquired via eBay.


This is a mini relic from 2011 Topps Lineage. I'll be honest - the yellow and brown background is something I think only a hardcore Padres fan would enjoy. However, I do like the card as a whole.

The second piece comes from 2013 Topps Update:


When I first saw these relic cards, I fell in love with them. Nothing has changed. This is probably my favorite relic card in my collection, with the exception of Triple Threads relics.

So there it is, a quick update for the day.

And hey, I didn't even complain once!

2 comments: