Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Come And Get Some Free Sh...Stuff

I'm under the weather. I have been for a couple days. I haven't opened a lot of new packs outside of a few Chrome blasters. Collecting life is boring.

A while back, I complained about getting a blaster of Chrome full of purple parallels. A few of you mentioned that you would be interested in acquiring those parallels for teams.

Wish granted.

Well, sort of.

I sold all of those in one lot on eBay. However, I have since acquired new ones, along with base refractors, xfractors, orange refractors...a lot of refractors. So I'm sending out some PWE's (I'm too poor lately to spend a lot on shipping.

Here's who claimed teams back then:

Capt. Canuck - Braves
Night Owl - Dodgers
Jeff - Angels
Superduperman - Cardinals

If anyone else wants some free cards, comment below. Also, send me an e-mail with your mailing address (judsonmeeks AT g mail DOT com), otherwise I won't know where to send them. This request goes for you four above, as well.

I can't promise that I will have any cards of your team, but I will try.

Ready, set, go!

8 comments:

  1. You know where to go with any Buccos, Judson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id be interested in any Orioles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be down for any Padres.. or anybody who needs a home, really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yankees here if available. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My teams have been taken already but I'd be up for any unclaimed teams. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take any unwanted Red Sox. Thank you much.

    ReplyDelete