Friday, October 18, 2013

Let's Go Dutch!!!

This is the first of two trade posts for today, so sit back and enjoy!

Yesterday, I received a package from Europe, which means one thing - the Dutch Card Guy sent me something! I sent Jeroen a couple Mariano Rivera inserts along with some 2013 Ginter he needed. In return, he sent this:



Which was filled with this:


What you can't see is the only card I thought I was receiving, the 2013 A&G Yasiel Puig base card. It was the last base card I needed for the set, so I'm done with that! Also included were quite a few inserts from that set, so if you get a moment, check out when I still need and see if you can help me out! I would greatly appreciate it!

Let's take a look at a few o the great cards Dutch (sorry Jeroen, from now on, I know you as Dutch!) sent my way:

Probably two of my least favorite players of all time. Balfour is a jerk and Rodney is an idiot.
Ahhh, the good ol' days....
I really wish UD still had a license. They did some amazing things back in the day.
A young Michael Young. I miss him.
If you are a fan of the Rangers, then you have to love Rusty Greer. It's science.
Donruss Diamond Kings of Laynce Nix. My first!
EPIC SLIDE, BRO!
Thanks again Dutch! Amazing package!

No comments:

Post a Comment