Friday, October 18, 2013

Raz For The Win!

Chris over at The Raz Card Blog sent me a package of cards in exchange for some autos from my trade bait page. I can definitely say that I was not expecting a) this many cards, and b) a package at all! I must have read his e-mail while I was half asleep because it shows as "read" in my inbox, though I have no recollection of it. Either way, the box was in my mailbox today and it was a hell of a surprise and a great way to start the weekend!!!


What you don't see in this picture is me tearing the shipping tape off like a 6-year-old tearing through Christmas presents. Even my secretary was laughing while watching me open this thing. What can I say? I get excited.


Inside were tons of cards from team collections to set collections and even some player collections. Here are a few of my favorites.

A shiny blue Kins accompanied by...
A shiny blue Beltre!
I haven't made it official yet, but I recently decided to start a Nelson Cruz PC. These beauties are perfect!
Seriously, how could you not love this guy???
So many more cards were in the box, I don't even know where to really start. Thanks again Chris!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed opening the box. I really feel bad about that Braun on top of the stack in the first picture. It's been bouncing around on my desk for months, and I finally had to get it out of here. I hope most of the rest of the cards can find a place in your collection. I tried to match most of them up with your want lists, but near the end I was just tossing Rangers on the pile.

    ReplyDelete