Friday, July 12, 2013

2013 Gypsy Queen - Almost Done

A brief but important post.  I started this blog to share my card collecting successes and to join a community of collectors working to trade cards to help each other.  Because of this help, I am now just one card away from completing my set.

2013 Gypsy Queen #14 - Mike Trout
This is the card that is making me suffer (go figure - it would HAVE to be an Angel).  I tried and tried to find it, scouring every blog I could to see if anyone had an extra they were willing to part with.  I even offered autos and relics in return, but no one had it or was willing to part with it.

Thankfully (and partially out of frustration), I decided to visit COMC.  Grabbed the card for $6, give or take a few cents.  Now I'm just playing a waiting game until I receive it.

And when I do, you better believe that I am going to celebrate.  Think: free give away of a few relics and/or autos!  Get ready....

No comments:

Post a Comment