Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's here, it's finally here...wait. What?

My 2013 Bowman Collin Wiles White Ice parallel finally got here today.

2013 Bowman Collin Wiles Superfractor
As you can see, it is NOT the white ice parallel I thought I was getting.  It's the Superfractor (a better card, one might suggest).

In case you are wondering, that is a little disappointment in my tone. Not because of the card - this thing is amazing, beautiful, etc. etc.  I'm disappointed that I am stupid.  I was operating (naively) under the notion that the white ice and superfractor were one and the same.  Clearly, I was wrong.  What kind of stupid assumption was that???

So here it is, my 2013 Bowman Collin Wiles Superfractor.  A needed addition to my Collin Wiles 2013 Bowman PC.  It is NOT the white ice parallel I thought I was getting.  Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment