Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Trade with Plaschke, Thy Sweater Is Argyle

Monday, I received a package from Greg over at Plaschke, Thy Sweater Is Argyle.  I sent him a Matt Kemp relic from the 2013 Gypsy Queen Set.  In exchange, I received these beauties:

1990 Topps # 174 - Jeff Kunkel
1990 Topps #496 - Cecil Espy
1975 Topps Team Checklist  #511 - Texas Rangers
1991 Topps #224 - Juan Gonzalez

Awesome cards!  The two '90 cards go directly into the new collection.  The checklist card is really cool, and I like to think this was Juan Gonzalez when he was actually happy in Texas.  But the crowning jewel of this trade is the Andrus Chrome Purple Parallel - gorgeous.  Greg also sent me a few more cards, including two Alexi Ogando minis from the 2012 A&G set (already collated into my set) and Tommy Hunter and Matt West cards from the 2007 Just Rookies set.  Sweet stuff!

Thanks again Greg!

1 comment: