Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sign Up NOW for My First 2013 Allen & Ginter Box Break!!!

So, I have decided to stop waiting until a product has been pout for some time to ponder doing a box break and I'm going to go ahead and schedule one.  Therefore, consider this my official announcement for my first 2013 Allen & Ginter Box Break!!!
The 2013 creation is scheduled to release August 7, 2013.

Each team will cost $15 (this includes shipping).  But wait - there's more!!!  I will be accepting specific team requests for the first 15 spots.  The remaining 15 teams will be randomly assigned to a participant.  So, if you buy two specific teams, you will receive cards for those two teams and two randomly assigned teams - four teams total!!!

Since Allen & Ginter includes base cards inserts that do no feature players, they are up for grabs, too!  One slot for non-athletes is included and does not include a free pairing.  It can be had for $10.  Each insert can be purchased for $1 - that's right, just a buck!!!

I hope to hear from you soon!  This is going to be a lot of fun and a good jump on building this set!!!

Here are the teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves - Chris Mays (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles - Ryan H. (PAID)
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs - Tom O. (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers - Roger (I Don't Know...Third Base) (PAID)
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Dodgers - Guntha17 (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets - Douglas Corti (PAID)
New York Yankees
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres - Marcus, All the Way to the Backstop (PAID)
San Francisco Giants
Seattle Mariners - The Junior Junkie (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - Madding (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays - Mr. Burns
Texas Rangers - Judson Meeks (PAID)
Toronto Blue Jays - Chris R. (PAID)
Washington Nationals - Judson Meeks (PAID)
Non-Player Cards - The Dutch Card Guy (PAID)

Inserts:
Across the Years - The Dutch Card Guy (PAID)
One Little Corner - Marcus, All the Way to the Backstop (PAID)
Palaces and Strongholds - Roger (I Don't Know...Third Base) (PAID)
Martial Mastery - Chris R. (PAID)
Civilizations of Ages Past - Judson Meeks (PAID)
The First Americans (mini) - Madding (PAID)
Inquiring Minds (mini) - Madding (PAID)
Heavy Hangs the Head (mini) - The Dutch Card Guy (PAID)
Codes, Ciphers and Cryptographs (mini) - Madding (PAID)
Peacemakers (mini) - Madding (PAID)
Famous Finds (mini) - Madding (PAID)

19 comments:

  1. Heya, happy to take the non-athletes cards and the inserts across theyears and heavy hangs the head. Can compensate for extra shipping cost if needed in the end ! thanks, jeroen aka the dutch card guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I will put you down for those!!!

      Delete
    2. Shoot me an email with payment details whenever you want the money !

      Delete
  2. I'd like the Orioles. I'll be sending payment shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like the Tigers and palaces and strongholds. I'm on vacation until 7/26. I can pay when I get home if that's ok. Thanks, Roger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to join and grab LA Dodgers if avail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you still interested in the break? I can't find an e-mail to get in touch with you. If so, please send a $15 gift payment via PayPal to judsonmeeks at g mail dot com. If you aren't interested, no worries! Just let me know so that I can open that team back up! Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I'll post PayPal tomorrow morning. Thx for address.

      Delete
    3. My contact is guntha17 at g mail

      Delete
  5. There's not going to be too many Cubs that are in the set that haven't been traded away... but what the heck!
    Payment coming shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey man! I've got the Braves in Ryan's group break and I'd love to have them in yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take the Mets. You'll be shipping to Canada, so let me know about extra shipping. Or, I can look through your wantlists and see if I can do some damage to those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Update: I can knock 29 off your Topps S2 wantlist, and throw in some random Rangers as well. As with C. Mays, let me know where the payment needs to go.

      Delete
  8. I had a really hard time deciding on my guaranteed team, but I would like to sign up for the Blue Jays and the Martial Mastery insert. I will cross my fingers on my random team as all of my favorite teams are as yet unclaimed. Let me know where to send my payment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to sign up for the Cardinals and the remaining unclaimed inserts (First Americans, Inquiring Minds, Codes/Cyphers/Cryptographs, Peacemakers, Famous Finds) if that's possible.

    Let me know if that works and where (and how much) I should send payment to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the Mariners.....!

    tjv504 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like the rays if thats still possible

    ReplyDelete