Friday, July 26, 2013

An Announcement in Regards to My 2013 Allen & Ginter Box Break

The product launches August 7.  I still have 9 team spots and 6 inserts available.  I want to get these filled up by the end of next week so that I can get my pre-order in.

So here's the deal.

This box break is now for two (TWO, dos, 2) boxes of Allen & Ginter!!!! 

Still just $15 per chosen team, $1 per insert.

In case you don't remember, $15 gets you a team of your choosing and a randomly assigned team.  So, for a mere $15, you are going to get all the team cards from two teams...from two boxes.  You can buy more than one team if you wish!

Hurry though, because I will only be accepting payment for nine more teams!

Go here to see which teams are still available and sign up.

So, you want an even better deal?  How about this: $25 will get you a spot in my break AND a spot in Ryan's 2013 Topps Minis Box Break over at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog.  He's busting THREE BOXES of the Minis when they are released!!!  That's access to five total boxes if you sign up for both!!!  You can't beat that!

So let's recap:
$15 - Two teams from two boxes of Allen and Ginter
$25 - Two teams from two boxes of Allen and Ginter AND a team from three boxes of 2013 Topps Minis

Here's how to sign up for both.  Simply comment on my break page here and Ryan's break page here.  Be sure to note that you are signing up for both breaks in your comment.  Then send me $14 via PayPal.  Ryan is still putting some things together, so hold off on sending the remaining $11 payment to him until he says so. It's that simple!!!

What are you waiting for?!  SIGN UP NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment