Friday, July 19, 2013

...And the Results Are In...

I've run the entries through the trusty random.org randomizer, and here's what she threw out at me:

1st Place - Ryan H.
2nd Place - Steve D.
3rd Place - P-town Tom

Ryan H. came in with an amazing twelve entries - one for commenting, one for posting on his blog and 10 (TEN!!!) for his followers entering and mentioning his name!

Thanks to everyone that entered!  I appreciate you stopping by!  (Steve D. - I need your addy; e-mail it to me at judsonmeeks@gmail.com)

Due to the amount of entries, I'm only able to send out three prize packs.  I didn't think many people would sign up (I was thinking 10 at the most), so I was originally planning on sending at least one card to everyone that entered.  However, with 31 people, I decided to try to make the prize packs as awesome as possible for three winners.

So here's what I would like to do for the rest of you. I want to make sure that you enjoy My Cardboard Habit, and to do that, I want to work out a trade!  I have a ton of 2013 Gypsy Queen doubles, triples, quadruples, etc.  I have a ton of 2013 Bowman extras.  I even have some cards from last year available.  Let me know what you want/are looking for, and I will shoot something your way soon!

Thanks again, and I hope you decide to stick around for a while!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Great contest and prizes! I didn't enter because you already hooked me up majorly with relics and autos, so I didn't want to get greedy. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm glad so many people saw my post and in turn made your giveaway a resounding success. I'm sure you'll be able to get that 1990 Topps set knocked out in a hurry with all of the new followers you have. Now if we could just get some more people to buy into the Allen & Ginter box break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 3rd place? That's better than my Cubs have done since 2009. Awesome! Thanks for a great contest.

    ReplyDelete