Friday, July 12, 2013

Trade with Waiting 'Til Next Year

A couple weeks ago, I was able to work out a trade with Tom over at Waiting 'Til Next Year. He's working on a 2013 Bowman project as well, building a base set and a parallel Frankenset.  I'm not big into the parallels as much, so this was a great chance for me to make a new friend.  I sent Tom a few parallels and he was gracious enough to send me a few cards on my 2013 Bowman hitlist and a couple Cubbies from the '72 set that I'm (slowly - think: molasses in the Arctic Circle slow) putting together.

Tom, I have to apologize!  In my excitement, I collated all the cards you sent me with taking a picture to post about them!  It won't happen again!

So take a moment to check out my 2013 Bowman hitlist, if you wouldn't mind.  I'm close - fewer than 20 cards remaining - and I will have all of this set put together as well!

And another reminder: if you are interested in jumping on a 2013 Allen and Ginter box break, join mine!  You can find the info here!!!

Thanks again Tom!!!!

1 comment: