Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's That Time of Week Again...

...As in "Sign up for my 2013 Allen & Ginter Box Breaks!"

In case you don't recall, It is $15 per team (which gets you the team you want and a random team) and $1 per insert.  Your payment gets you the teams you select and your random team from two boxes of 2013 Allen & Ginter!!!

I have five spots open for teams and six inserts still available!!!

If you have reserved a team but haven't paid yet, please do so as soon as possible!

The product releases a week from tomorrow, and I plan on busting as soon as I get the boxes in!

You can find break page and list of available teams here!

If you are reading this, do me a HUGE favor and post a link on your page to my break page!  I would certainly appreciate the help!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, couldn't find an email address, but the Barnes I posted tonight is for trade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude ... I can't find the email to pay! Email me at chris@chrismays.net and I'll send it immediately.

    ReplyDelete