Friday, July 12, 2013

PC Additions...and a Serious Complaint

The mail brought me a couple additions to two of my personal collections:

2013 Bowman Chrome Collin Wiles Refractor  #'d 497/500
 The list of needed 2013 Bowman Collin Wiles cards is quickly dwindling.  Hopefully, it will be done soon.  Not going to lie, I'm a little tired of finding new parallels.

2013 Topps Heritage Yu Darvish Black Border (Paper)
 Next is the Yu Darvish black-bordered 2013 Topps Heritage.  Sharp card, I'm glad I have it.  But The packaging I received it in bothered me.  Here's why:


So many good toploaders get ruined by using common desk tape as a way to keep the card from sliding out.  How hard is it to buy a roll of blue painter's tape, which costs about the same as regular tape, to use rather than this gummy garbage?  It's frustrating to throw the top loader away because I like to reuse them.

Anyway, I digress...the heat makes me cranky.

2 comments:

  1. I get so many of those, I just use those for shipping and the good toploaders for my own PCs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm the same as William. I try to ship with blue painters tape whenever possible!

    ReplyDelete