Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Failure of Epic Proportions

Ever have one of those mornings where you feel that everything you touch turns to waste? I'm having one of those mornings. While trying to update my Trade Bait page, I inadvertently deleted everything.

And then saved it.

Now I'm left with nothing.

So, I'll be taking time beginning tonight to re-create my trade bait list. The flip side to all of this is that the page will be more detailed in regards to what I do and don't have.  So there's that...I guess.

I feel like an idiot.

2 comments:

  1. heh ... heh... there are two types of collectors.
    Those that have deleted their want/trade lists, and those that are about to....

    welcome to the club pal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for you. Yet, I couldn't help but laugh at Captain Canuck's comment.

      I guess maybe I should create a trade bait page so that I can at least have the opportunity to join this elite club?

      Delete