Monday, September 9, 2013

Trade With Matt of Cardboard Conundrum Fame

Matt over at Cardboard Conundrum saw that I was in need of some 2013 Allen & Ginter cards, so he took a moment to send some stuff over.


Matt, you and I have very different definitions of the phrase "a few."



You crushed my needs list.  I think you may have knocked off half of what I needed.  I can't thank you enough, though I will try by sending you some of your needs.

As if this Monday wasn't awesome enough, I get to work to find these on my desk.


I thought the game was tomorrow, but it's tonight.  Sweet.

This Monday doesn't suck.

3 comments:

  1. Tickets magically appearing on yr desk? Yeah, that sure as heck beats the crap out of MY Monday. Oh yeah, and Matt's awesome. Dude is a wantlist destroyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, it must be awesome to:
    1. Be a fan of a good baseball team
    2. Live within close proximity of the ballpark
    3. Have tickets just magically appear on your desk

    I so want to be you.

    ReplyDelete