Thursday, September 26, 2013

Somebody, Help Me!!!

The two sets-in-progress that are receiving most of my attention lately have been the current Allen & Ginter and Bowman Platinum sets. It seems that every dollar that I have designated to my habit has gone to buy cards from these two sets.

Ironically, I am stuck on the same player in both sets.

Yasiel Puig.

I'm not on the Puig mania bandwagon. He's a great player, don't get me wrong - but I don't think he's in the Harper - Trout conversation of rookie years. (Note: I haven't looked at Puig's stats and compared them to Harper or Trout; therefore, the previous statement is purely opinion and I hope you don't hate me for it). That being said, I find it very hard to pay the asking prices for his rookie card in A&G or Platinum as they stand on the Bay and COMC.

That's where I need your help. If you have an extra of either of these two cards, please let me know. I have a Puig Cutting Edge Stars insert that I would be more than happy to exchange for these cards (and more if so needed). 

Help me out!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have the Puig base card from Platinum, I'll hold it for you

    ReplyDelete