Monday, September 30, 2013

Sign Up Now!!! 2013 Bowman Chrome Box Break

Over the weekend, I mentioned that I was interested in doing a box break for some 2013 Bowman Chrome. A few of you have expressed interest, so let's get this thing going!

Here are the details. Fifteen slots are open and available. Each slot costs $18* and gets you one team of your choosing AND a randomly assigned team. If all 15 slots get filled, we'll be busting three (THREE!!!) hobby boxes of 2013 Bowman Chrome; if less than 15 get filled, then only two hobby boxes will be busted. My reasoning: if I am going to have to eat more than the team I plan to buy, then I can't afford three boxes (I learned my lesson on the Allen & Ginter break!!!). Moral of this story: get your team and then pimp the hell out of the break on your respective blogs if you have one!!!!

(*If you live outside the US, shipping charges will be a bit more. We can cross that bridge when we come to it)

Why should you want to get in on this break? Well, this year's Bowman Chrome is pretty sweet! As is customary with Bowman, there are a ton of prospect autos (Yasiel Puig included), as well as current stars (c'mon Bryce Harper!) and former stars (like Ken Griffey Jr. and Ernie Banks!). Furthermore, if you are a set builder like me, the 440 card base set (220 pros, 220 prospects) should be enough to keep you busy for a few months until 2014 Gypsy Queen streets. You can get more info on the product from Cardboard Connection here.

Here's how you sign up: simply comment below, leaving me your name and what team you want. Then shoot me an e-mail with your contact information so that I have it. Lastly, send a gift payment to me via PayPal. My e-mail address for the contact info and payment is judsonmeeks AT g mail DOT com. As soon a sI receive payment, I'll put you down as "PAID."

I would like to have all team slots filled by this Friday, but I may extend sign-up until next week if need be.

I know this is going to be an awesome break.  I just need you to join me! Some people have already expressed interest, so the team availability should reflect that!

Here are the teams:

Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves - Captain Canuck
Baltimore Orioles - irondequoit36 (PAID)
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Dodgers - Jeroen, a.k.a. The Dutch Card Guy
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets
New York Yankees
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates - Nathan Bell
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Seattle Mariners
St. Louis Cardinals
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals - Judson Meeks (PAID)

No comments:

Post a Comment