Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mail Day Lottery

Today was a helluva day for my mailbox. I got some eBay pickups and one awesome TTM. First, let's check out the eBay additions.


I snagged this 2013 Bowman Platinum Bryce Harper Cutting Edge Stars insert for $1. I don't believe that I have an die-cut cards in my Harper PC, so this is a welcome addition.


This beauty is the Bowman Platinum National Convention parallel, numbered 11 of 125. It's not a Chrome parallel; instead, it's a standard paper parallel with the orange background. I had to have it once I saw it, and I got it for under $5.


Speaking of Joey Gallo and Bowman Platinum. I snagged this Chrome Green Parallel numbered 122/399. Fits well with my other cards.

Now, for the TTM. I'm pretty excited to add this one. The Allen & Ginter set provides some nice cards perfect for signing. With that being said...


Bud Selig!  I know that there is a **large** percentage of of baseball fans that don't care for him. And while I think he has made a few mistakes, I count myself among those who like Selig. I was happy to get this back.

But wait - there's more!


He signed his mini, too. He signed it with a ballpoint pen, so that's a little different.

Anyway, I have to get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Wow......that's pretty sweet. Yeah the guy can be a bum sometimes but at least he signed and didn't ask for CASH to sign.

    ReplyDelete