Monday, September 9, 2013

An Addition to the 2013 A&G Quest; Needs/Tradeables Updated

I don't know about y'all, but I was pretty useless this weekend. With college football rolling (Wreck 'Em, Tech!) and the Cowboys playing like crap even though they had 6 turnovers, I pretty much sat on the couch for 48 hours doing nothing but watching football.

I did, however, manage to put together a new Needs list for my 2013 A&G project. On top of collecting the entire base set, SP's and inserts, I'm shooting for collecting the Rangers team set of no-numbered minis. Here's what I've got:

2013 A&G NNO Rangers
Matt Harrison
Adrian Beltre
Elvis Andrus
Nelson Cruz
Mike Olt
Yu Darvish
AJ Pierzynski
Ian Kinsler
Jurickson Profar
David Murphy
Derek Holland
Nolan Ryan

So, I'm about a third of the way done. I also have a Matt Harrison Red Back, Hand Numbered to 25. I like it, but I might be willing to part with it in exchange for multiple NNO's. So if you see any, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I've updated my Allen & Ginter needs list. Matt over at Cardboard Conundrum was kind enough to send me a HUGE stack of cards to knock off my checklist (trade post coming soon). Matt, I can't thank you enough. I'm looking through my stack to see what I can send you in return.

Part of my Trade Bait update was adding in 2013 Archives that I don't want (which was nearly all of them). If you collected the set and need a few, head over there and check it out. There are a ton of base cards and a couple SPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment