Friday, September 27, 2013

Catching Up on Some Trade Posts

I've been pretty terrible about posting trades recently.  Case in point: I have two completed trades in the past few weeks that I have yet to mention.

First, Scott from Mr.baseball-scott is an avid David Ortiz collector, and I just happened to have an Ortiz relic I wanted to move. In return, I got this sweet 2013 Gypsy Queen Danny Espinosa relic.


As you may or may not know, the Nats are my second-favorite team, behind the Rangers of course. This will be a nice addition to my collection.  Thanks Scott!

Second, Brain from Play at the Plate saw that I had some holes in my 2013 Allen & Ginter set. He sent over a massive stack of cards to help me out, along with quite a few of my needs from 2013 Bowman Platinum. Being the idiot that I am, I sorted and collated the cards into my set without taking a picture first.  My bad, Brian, but I really do appreciate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment