Friday, September 13, 2013

New, Improved Trade Bait Is (Kinda) Up

As you may or may not remember, I deleted my trade bait page yesterday by accident. So, while watching Tech beat TCU in a sloppy, sloppy game last night, I went to work rebuilding my trade bait page. Since I was rebuilding from the ground up, I went back and started my list beginning in 2012 (when I got back into the game).

So head on over to my trade bait page and give it a look. The page will have the current year's cards up, with links to previous years cards that I have for trade. I decided to do it this way to keep the page less cluttered and to keep it from being 15 miles long.

More will be coming soon (I still have Allen & Ginter, Bowman, Bowman Platinum, Gypsy Queen and a few others to add to this years, not to mention the "hits" I want to unload), so keep an eye out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments, I just checked my list and unfortunately I don't need those Silver Ices

    ReplyDelete