Sunday, February 8, 2015

Time To Clean Out The Scan Folder

I've got too many scans that I haven't shared. Most of these are cards that I added between the time I left my old job and today. They are pretty much self-explanatory, so apologies in advance for the lack of commentary.


First up, the canary yellow Luke Jackson 2014 Bowman Chrome mini, numbered to 25. Because 44 cards just wasn't enough for the rainbow, let's go ahead and add 11 more. Ridiculous.


Here's another one. The black shimmer refractor. This one isn't numbered.


From 2014 Simply Supreme, here's the Nick Martinez purple auto numbered 12 of 25.


Another Martinez, this one the '14 Topps Chrome silver auto numbered to 25.


Lastly, a 2013 Heritage Yu Darvish rookie cup. I couldn't pass this one up, listed as a BIN for $3.99.

1 comment: