Monday, October 20, 2014

Mail Day!

Today's mail had my first Matt Harrison-centric COMC package and an addition to the Luke Jackson PC. I think it was a pretty good mailday!

First up, that Harries:



A couple parallels (blue sparkle, emerald) from the Flagship.



A couple parallels (Day Glow and gold foil /199) from 2013 Archives.


The 2012 Archives gold foil parallel (not numbered).


2011 Lineage 1952 auto. (I know you were holding one for me, William, but this one cost me all of $1.13 - couldn't pass it up!)


Lastly, the 2008 Bowman Chrome auto, on sale for under $2. Can't beat that!!!

But let's not forget Mr. Jackson:


The green parallel from 2014 Inception, numbered 15 of 25! She's a beut!

Let's talk music for a second. I'm a huge Foo Fighters fan. If you haven't been watching the docu-series "Sonic Highways" on HBO, I highly suggest you do so. The band is recording eight songs in eight cities for their new album "Sonic Highways," using the history of music in that city to influence each song. Here's the first single off the album, "Something From Nothing", recorded in Chicago. It's a beautiful song!


1 comment:

  1. They just announced the Foo Fighters will playing at Wrigley next August. That'd be a fun concert to go to for sure.

    ReplyDelete